A purpose-built productivity and time management system for physicians who are stretched too thin.
Offering time-saving systems that help doctors work less and earn more.
As a physician, you are
Overrun by your daily obligations...
- Wondering why it's so difficult to make progress and get out of the trenches...
Inundated with charts and scutwork...
- Unsure how to get reliable & consistent help from your staff...
Feeling guilty that you spend more time at your practice than home with your family....
Wishing you had more time to get it all done....
That's why I created the 6-week Time Management for Over-Busy Physicians course—to help physicians like you!
In 6 Short Weeks...
- End pajama charting time for good and regain your evenings spent with family.
- Increase your work satisfaction and love what you do again.
- Make more per hour without seeing more patients.
- Have more time to spend doing the things you love.
- Do less no scutwork.
- Decrease your stress levels from always feeling close to drowning.
- Learn how to effectively delegate tasks in your practice so you're spending your time doing the things that only you can do.
- Stop bringing work home with you.
Follow the program at your own pace.
New trainings posted weekly.
This program is designed to give you more time, not take it away. Each week, I'll post a new training video and action guide. You're free to work through the lesson right away or find time throughout the week.
All resources are available within the convenient member's portal, so you know exactly where to go to access everything.
Included in Your Membership:
- Structured 6-week program designed specifically for physicians needing a crash course in time management with actionable steps to reclaim hours of your time per week.
- One 30-60 minute video training per week with lifetime access to replays after each session.
- In-depth PDF action guide after each weekly training session on how to implement strategies without friction.
- Structured 6-Week Program that walks you through all the time management and delegation strategies you need to reclaim your time.
- One 30-60 minute video training per week
- (6) Post-training action guides for fast implimentation and quick wins!
- Everything listed in the Standard Package
- (3) 15-minute one-on-one phone calls with Phil to get the accountability you need to bust through the specific barriers that stand between you and the vision for your life.
What My Clients Are Saying...
Stop Wasting Time Charting & Hire a Scribe!
Download my FREE guide: 3 Myths About Scribes and Why You NEED One
In this guide, you will learn:
How to find, train, and keep a well-qualified scribe.
The financial incentives to investing in a medical scribe.
How spend more time doing what you love by delegating to a scribe.
Get Your FREE 3 Myths About Scribes and Why You NEED One guide now!
What Can Time Management for Over-Busy Physicians Do for You?
Learn about my one-of-a-kind crash course in time management, designed exclusively for physicians, and, more importantly, how it can change your practice and life!
If you have any questions that aren't listed here, feel free to contact us.
What does my membership get me?
When does the program begin?
I finished my module already, can I have access to next week's training session early?
I'm not a physician, but I own a business in another industry. Can I still join?
I only need help in one or two areas. Can I just join in on the weeks that focus on those areas?
Do you offer a guarantee?
Meet Phil Boucher, MD
Founder of Private Practice Matters
I'm Phil Boucher. I'm a pediatrician and business consultant who helps private practice owners like you design a thriving practice and fulfilling life.
As a private practice physician, myself, I know that running a thriving practice can be extremely difficult and overwhelming sometimes. You may find it difficult to motivate your team or find yourself doing it all on your own.
Physicians come to me asking for more time in their day for everything they need to do and I help them make it happen while optimizing work processes, automating, delegating, and building a brand. You can't have it all, but I promise it can be MUCH better with a little intention.